Youth Care Supervisor
The overall purpose of this job is to provide high quality clinical services to the youth in the CCC Program in relation to diagnosis, prevention and treatment of psychosocial dysfunction, impairment, or disability. To promote the well-being and safety of the youth in care through the supervision of therapeutic services.
Full Time (40-50 hrs per week)
- Provide clinical input and recommendations to the treatment team.
- Attend and participate in all team meetings to include weekly team meetings, monthly case reviews, etc.
- Work in collaboration with House Managers to monitor and address all staff/home concerns and happenings.
- Provide oversight of therapeutic services provided to youth in placement.
- Provide monthly supervision of Community Support Associates (2 x per month) in regards to therapeutic service provision.
- Review and approve service notes and billing.
- Provide updated metrics as requested to supervisor on status of service note entry, completion, and service units.
- Work within an integrated multidisciplinary team to monitor and evaluate the youth’s progress towards their treatment goals and make treatment decisions accordingly.
- Team Parenting Meetings take place every 90 days. Team Parenting Meetings can be scheduled more frequently if indicated by need.
- Provide therapy services to clients to address identified treatment goals and objectives utilizing evidence based treatment modalities. Therapy services provided may include the following:
- Provide individual therapy to youth as identified in the individual treatment plan (1 x per week).
- Provide group therapy to youth as identified in the individual treatment plan (1 x per week).
- Provide family therapy to youth and their family members as identified in the individual treatment plan.
- Complete documentation of all therapy services provided.
- Ensure availability 24/7 for crisis intervention by phone or in person to help youth manage crisis when designated as on-call clinician.
- Complete Treatment Plans for assigned clients.
- Initial Treatment Plans are due within 24 hours of placement. Comprehensive Treatment Plans are due within 21 days following placement are updated every 90 days. Treatment Plans can be updated more frequently and if indicated by need.
- Complete Psychosocial Assessments for assigned clients.
- Initial Assessments are due within 24 hours of placement. Comprehensive Assessments are due within 21 days following placement and are updated within 6 months and 12 months following placement. After the first year of placement, Comprehensive Assessments are updated annually. Assessments can be updated more frequently if indicated by need.
- Complete Integrated Assessment Summaries for assigned clients.
- Due within 21 days of placement, at 6 months of placement and annually.
- Complete other clinical assessments as deemed necessary to support medical necessity, outcome based measurement, diagnoses, etc.
- Create and Maintain client clinical files.
- Provide consultation to other services/service providers as deemed necessary.
- Attend supervision with Key Assets supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Complete intake process as required.
- Create and maintain general file.
- Creation, maintenance and input of Life Book.
- Complete visitation of new youth coming into program on case load.
- Complete all state required documentation on time:
- 1294A; due on the 1st of each month
- 1294B; due on the 15th of each month
- Complete monthly in-home visit and monthly out of home visit.
- Serve as a point of contact for all service provides, community partners, family and other collaterals involved in youth’s life.
- Complete case management notes in Kaleidacare:
- Documentation of conversations between DCBS, schools, community partners, health care providers, CBA and other service provides.
- Documentation of in home and out of home visits.
- Work with members of the treatment team to coordinate participation in external activities or services, including but not limited to:
- Equine Therapy
- Create and Maintain Safe Care Plans
- Contribute to monthly MCO documentation and treatment plans.
- Provide disciplinary action when necessary.
- Conduct 90 day and annual PDR’s with supervisee’s.
Full Time (40-50 hrs per week)
- Maintain clinical licensure and remain under supervision as required by the requirements of the employee’s respective licensing board.
- Maintain SCM Instructor Certification.
- Attend training and development deemed necessary for this position.
- Ensure that Health and Safety is observed in the course of employment.
- Ensure compliance with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure in all employment.
- May be required to assume other duties as may be requested by the Program Director/Program Manager that is commensurate with level of responsibility and skills.
- Comply with Corporate Compliance.
- Comply with all Key Assets policies and procedures.