Meet Our Therapists
At Key Assets Kentucky, we are proud of our highly qualified, licensed, and accredited community-based therapists. Each of them brings a specialty that allows us to treat various mental health conditions, from anxiety, autism, bipolar disorder, conduct disorder, depression, developmental disabilities, eating disorder, mental illness, obsessive compulsive disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, physical abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder, reactive attachment disorder, sexual abuse, and stress.
Learn more by hovering over a picture of one of our friendly, supportive, and caring team members.
Certified Social Worker
- Clinical experience in therapeutic foster care and private therapy practice
- Three years of experience in therapeutic foster care
- Enjoys working with kids, adolescents, teens, and adults. Uses an integrated approach, pulling from CBT, narrative, person-centered, solution focused, acceptance and commitment therapies
- Valuable experience working one summer as a camp counselor in Casco, Maine
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- 5 years of experience providing therapy and mental health services in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Emphasis on motivational interviewing and nurturing a collaborative relationship with clients to address crises, on-going life stressors, and symptoms of mental health diagnoses.
- Preferred treatment modalities: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Person-Centered, Interpersonal Therapy
- Passionate about working with the geriatric population, as well as survivors of trauma and individuals (of all ages) who experience depression and anxiety.
- A Lexington native, presently living in Berea, KY, who enjoys nature, crafting, and writing poetry.
Certified Social Worker
- Several years of experience working with survivors of Intimate Partner Violence (IPV), identifying food deserts in Kentucky, and assisting families facing food insecurities. Enjoyed working with at-risk youth and hosting groups geared toward empowering teen girls.
- Interested in TF-CBT, CPT, Art Therapy, utilize ACEs and trauma-informed care with diverse populations. Would like to help remove stigmas associated with mental health and eliminate barriers to service.
- Passionate about the fact that that healing from trauma can be powerful and positive for everyone
- Avid reader and absolutely loves relaxing at the beach
Marriage and Family Therapy Associate
- Abby has interned at Lee University’s Marriage Family and Play Therapy Center in Cleveland, Tennesse, served as a chaplain for Lee University’s Campus Choir, shadowed hospice and drug rehab counselors in Kentucky, and volunteered as a youth camp counselor for KYC-COG.
- Abby is passionate about cultivating growth, balance, and healing for couples, adults, and their families. She integrates Dr. Sue Johnson’s Emotion Focused therapy, Solutions Focused therapy, creativity, and experiential techniques such as art, play, and music therapy within her in-person or telehealth therapy sessions.