Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
COVID-19 TELEHEALTH MESSAGE AND RESOURCES
For our valued clients, we are expanding our telehealth services due to the COVID-19 pandemic so that clients can continue to make mental health a priority. This is important now more than ever during this time of uncertainty and additional stress. Please call 859-286-5744, or your therapist directly, to set up a HIPAA compliant virtual therapy session today.
Additionally, during the COVID-19 pandemic, our team at Key Assets Kentucky wants to make sure you have a list of resources you and your families can access to stay up-to-date on the latest news and helpful tips for staying safe and #healthyathome.
As community-based child care and mental health provider, Key Assets Kentucky is an essential service and we are open and serving our clients in a socially distant
and responsible manner.
Please call us at 859-226-5022 if you or a loved one has a mental health need, or email us at email@example.com. We are monitoring that email frequently.
We are also offering telehealth services during this time, and if you are interested in learning more, please call us at 859-286-5744.
If you are an organization that would like to be added to this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Centers for Disease Control – General Info
- Centers for Disease Control –Critical Workers
- Centers for Disease Control –Schools & Child Care Programs
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – COVID 19 Resources
National Alliance on Mental Illness – Mental Health Treatment
- National Institutes of Health – General Info
- Child Mind Institute – Supporting Children with Autism During Coronavirus
- Kids Health – Helping Kids with Autism Cope
- Commonwealth of Kentucky – Official Site & General Info
- Mental Health America of Kentucky – General Info& Helpful Resources
- Unemployment Insurance Claims System
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services – Medicaid Application
- Kentucky Autism Training Center – Supporting Students with ASD at Home During COVID-19
- Louisville Courier Journal – Strengthening Mental Health During the Pandemic